For the last post in my Thailand series, here are some books I stumbled across during my stay to help you with some inspiration when planning your Thai getaway.
- Thailand’s Best Restaurants by Thailand Tatler. A yearly guide to who’s the best around to satisfy your taste buds.
- Thai Street Food by David Thompson. Enjoy the delights created by the head chef from Nahm restaurant.
- Kenneth Barrett’s 22 Walks In Bangkok. Explore the city’s, historic back lanes and byways around one of my favourite cities in the world.
- For the insider’s guide to Bangkok, keep an eye out in the shops and cafes for BK Magazine. It’s a free weekly guide with information on what’s happening in the city during the week, from shopping to eating, to events and discovering the nightlife.
- Bangkok’s Top Street Food Stalls by Chawadee Nualkhair. Soi 38 is mentioned in here and is on my list to try next time I’m in town.
- And finally the trusty old Lonely Planet – Thailand. Always a helpful reliable guide and a starting point for researching your journey.